Work With Us
UNC sub-contracts registered dietitians, certified dietary managers, and registered dietetic technicians
Upstate Nutrition Consultants is always seeking dynamic individuals to join our team for part time, full time, and PRN work.
Positions are available throughout the Carolinas, Georgia, and the Southeast in long term care and individual nutrition counseling. If you enjoy working independently and are interested in flexible hours and competitive wages, please contact our office today.
Please include the following information in your cover letter:
- Name – Address – Phone Number
- Email Address
- Please specify full time, part time, or PRN work
- Hours per week/month you want to work
- Type of work you desire (i.e. nursing home, assisted living, clinical, etc.)
- Geographic location you can service
- Number of years of LTC experience
- Number of years of individual counseling experience – any specialized expertise
- Hourly pay range that you desire
We are seeking qualified person who is certified to teach Manager ServSafe Program. This is an "as needed" position. Salary is negotiable.
How to Apply